Happy 1st of June – celebrating International Children’s Day!
Wishing you a beautiful weekend celebrating yourself and the child in you, celebrating your child or children, your parents and the summer. Here I hope it will be warm and I can enjoy the sun. Already have planned what to wear, where to go and what to do on this wonderful day!
What about you? What are you up to?
Do you care for some shopping? Just in case you do, I have compiled some of the weekend summer trends for this season below. Shop stylish and comfortable weekend clothes for your 2019 summer weekends.
1. Floral dresses are back in trend and they are flowy and offer a wide range of accessorizing possibilities. You can even wear your fav sneakers to your new floral dress. Make sure you match this with a trendy bag.
Shop floral dresses:
2. Off-the-shoulder tops or dresses continue strong and what better time to wear them than during the weekend? They can come with both shoulders off or asymmetry created. The idea is that you have plenty of choices to choose from. I love them and they make me feel sensual. I am a strong believer that you have to feel the clothing you wear – if not, it will be crystal clear to everyone.
Shop off-the-shoulder styles:
3. Tie- dye is strongly taking over the summer. This is a perfect style for the casual weekend outings and you can choose from shirts, tops, shorts, dresses – just about anything tie-dye. Vibrant combined colors are beautiful for every skin color. The summer sun will make you pop, no worries.
4. Silk and satin dresses are everywhere this season. The way they add to any type of body a sophisticated look without too much effort, just the mere fabric and style. If you have a special occasion or a meeting in that new place in the city, wearing a retro style silk dress will surely create that soft summer elegant look.
Shop silk and satin dresses:
5. Overalls, cargo pants, shorts all made from natural fabrics like linen and cotton are a weekend’s must casual trend. I love this one. There are so many things you can combine them with, they go well with heels, with flats, with big sunnies and whatever you may like. The idea is to stay stylish, cool and comfortable.
We all want to enjoy the weekend time, to express ourselves and let go of the working week clothes – that, let’s be real, aren’t always that comfortable. 🙂 summer is here and it would better stay for some months and we may just enjoy its sunny days.
Happy weekend everyone!!!